- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Fulya mah. Büyükdere cad. 74/A No: 60. Torun Center Mecidiyeköy. 34394 (Eski Ali Sami Yen Stadı Yeri)
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Adrenal Diseases » Adrenal Glands Hormones
Adrenal glands (suprarenal glands)
Adrenal glands are found above the kidneys and are attached to the top of each kidney.
Their weights are approximately 4 gr.
Although adrenal glands very small, they secrete vital hormones that regulate the entire system of the body.
Adrenal gland hormones
Another name for the adrenal gland is "suprarenal gland".
Adrenal gland has 2 layers. Cortex and Medulla.
Aldosterone, glucocorticoid (cortisone hormone) and sex hormones are secreted from the cortex layer.
Adrenalin/noradrenaline is secreted from the medulla layer.