- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Goiters and Varieties » What is thyroid? What is goiter?
The thyroid gland is an organ like the liver and intestine. The enlargement of the thyroid gland is called “goitre”. Thyroid and goitre do not have the same meaning. Every person has a thyroid, in other words a thyroid gland, but every person does not have goiter. There are many pathologies in the field of thyroid gland diseases. Goiter, thyroiditis are among the thyroid gland diseases.
The thyroid or thyroid gland is an organ that all of us have and the enlargement of the thyroid gland is called goiter.