- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Abdi İpekçi Caddesi No: 57, Reasürans İş Hanı 1, Kat 3, Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Under or Over-function of Thyroid Gland » What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
Hyperthyroidism is a disease that should be absolutely monitored under a doctor's care. Untreated or inadequate treatment can lead to a thyrotoxic crisis (hyperthyroid storm) and can even result in death. The complications are;
Heart rhythm disorder (Atrial fibrillation)
Osteoporosis (Bone loss)