- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Abdi İpekçi Caddesi No: 57, Reasürans İş Hanı 1, Kat 3, Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Diagnosis of Thyroid Cancer » Thyroid carcinoma signs
Thyroid carcinoma signs
The following signs are the symptoms of thyroid cancer. These signs may also be the signs of a large benign goiter.
A hard mass noticed in the neck
Sudden growth of the present thyroid nodule
Hardly mobile mass
Swollen lymph nodes in the neck
Swallowing difficulty, globus sensation
Persistent cough (lung metastasis)
Suddenly growing goiter (nodule) and hard mass Nodule that is felt to be hard by palpating
Swollen lymph nodes