- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Thyroid Cancer » Thyroid cancers seen in children
Thyroid cancers seen in children
Since the risk of cancer is higher in children with identified thyroid nodules, it is necessary to perform further examinations once it is detected. Although papillary cancers are benign tumors, lymphatic metastasis is much more likely to occur in papillary cancers seen in children.
When a mass is detected in childhood, further examinations should be performed immediately. During these examinations, the type of the tumor is determined, a genetic disorder is investigated if any and a treatment is decided.