- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Abdi İpekçi Caddesi No: 57, Reasürans İş Hanı 1, Kat 3, Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Thyroid Gland and Thyroid Hormones » Risk factors for thyroid disease in pregnancy
Risk factors for thyroid disease in pregnancy
Thyroid disease anamnesis in the family or herself (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis)
Previous thyroid surgery
Previous exposure of the neck and head to radiation
Women who have had miscarriage or stillbirths before are in the risk group from the point of thyroid diseases.