- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Under or Over-function of Thyroid Gland » New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
Hashimoto’s is the most common autoimmune disease worldwide. In Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, thyroid hormone synthesis declines and hypothyroidism develops. Common complaints for people with Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism are weakness, fatigue, hair loss, weight gain and difficulty in losing weight. These complaints continue despite taking proper hormone replacement therapy.
The newly developed low level laser treatment increases blood supply for the thyroid gland and decreases inflammation. As a result, thyroid hormone synthesis is stimulated. Laser is applied in 10 sessions in 10 days. In most of our patients, medication dosages are reduced and their complaints improved after low level laser treatment. With additional recommendations, losing weight also becomes easier.