- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Fulya mah. Büyükdere cad. 74/A No: 60. Torun Center Mecidiyeköy. 34394 (Eski Ali Sami Yen Stadı Yeri)
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Under or Over-function of Thyroid Gland » If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
Signs of thyroid disease
Malaise and fatigue
Anxious mood, nervousness, fear without reason
Change in appetite and taste
Feeling of dizziness. Associating this feeling with insomnia can often lead to delays in the diagnosis
Sexual desire disorder
Palpitation sensation. Feeling the heart beats in the neck and chest
Intestinal problems, indigestion, constipation, dyspepsia, gas
Muscle and joint pains, restless leg
Elevated blood pressure, feeling cold or sweating
Even if there is no swelling in the neck, the individual feels something different in his/her neck
Excessive sleepiness or inability to sleep
Gaining weight and high cholesterol
Hair loss, thinning and matted hair
inability to get pregnant or problems during pregnancy
HAVE THYROID TEST (ST4 AND TSH)