- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Address: Abdi İpekçi Caddesi No: 57, Reasürans İş Hanı 1, Kat 3, Nişantaşı / İstanbul
Phone: 0535 642 07 73
Recommendations for the Post-Thyroid Surgery » How to use L-Thyroxine
Thyroid hormone should be taken in the morning before meal. Breakfast should be had at least half an hour later.
Drugs should be taken with water and without crushing.
The whole of the drug is taken at one time, the dose is not splitted.
On the day of hormone test, the medication is not taken in the morning, after the blood sample is collected for test, the dose of that day is taken.