- Hypothyroidism Signs
- Hyperthyroidism Signs
- Inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto)
- If you have these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease !!
- Hypothyroidism in children
- Thyroid diseases and obesity connection
- Can weight gain or loss be explained by hypothyroidism?
- Which antibodies are analysed in thyroid inflammation?
- What are the complications of hyperthyroidism?
- New technology laser therapy for Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism)
- Laser therapy for Hashimoto tyroiditis
Date and Place of Birth: 1963, Istanbul
Foreign Language: English
Mobile Number: (0535) 642 07 73
Office Tel: (0212) 291 18 18
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1977 - 1980 Şişli Terakki High School
• 1981 - 1987 Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine
• 1987 - 1992 Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery, Speciality training
• 1992 - 1999: General Surgery Specialist - Istanbul Faculty of Medicine
• 1999 - 2005: Associate Professor of General Surgery - Istanbul Faculty of Medicine
• 2005 - 2016: Professor of General Surgery - Istanbul Faculty of Medicine
• 2016 - Private Clinic
• 2012 - 2016 Presidency of Turkish Surgical Association
• 2014 - 2016 Turkish Council of Medical Specialities, Presidency of General Surgery Curriculum Commission
Academic Publications and Activities
• Prof. Yeşim Erbil, MD has over 700 scientific studies. 6 of these studies are book editor, over 45 of these are book chapter writing and 130 are international scientific articles.
• 130 international papers have been used as reference for 4800 times.
• 55 DVD training projects related to Endocrine Surgery,
• Live webcasting of 26 surgeries between the years of 2000-2015
• The implementation of "Excision technique with gamma probe" for the first time in the world "in secondary intervention in the neck region surgery" in 2007.
• The first use and popularization of the "Tg-wash out" technique in the diagnosis of thyroid cancer metastases in our country in 1997.
• "İstanbul Medical Chamber Science Award" for aforementioned studies in 2012.
• Organization of "Medical-Surgical Endocrinology Postgraduate Training Courses" for 13 years.
To work with Endocrine Surgery for 20 years.